- ALL CATS MUST BE BROUGHT IN CARRIERS
- All felines must be vaccinated for RABIES and FVRCP at least two weeks prior to boarding. Their vaccinations must be current. Your veterinarian can fax over their proof of vaccination rather than you having to obtain it if you prefer.
- Cats MUST BE FLEA FREE!!!! If we find evidence of flea infestation we will apply Advantage Flea Topical to your cat. The charge is $25.00. If you have a flea preventative at home, be sure your cat is treated 2 days to two weeks prior to staying with us (if you use a monthly preventative, do not treat more than once a month). We request the use of Advantage, Revolution, Paradyne or Comfortis. With all other products we have seen breakthroughs of fleas. In addition, there is a $10 "suite flea treatment" charge.
- Cat's boarding with us must have their own food brought with them. We will follow your feeding instructions. Feeding cats a different diet many times leads to Gastro Intestinal upset, leading to vomiting or diarrhea. We require they maintain their own diets in an effort to lessen stress on their immune system.
- All cats over the age of 6 months must be spayed or neutered
- Cancellation Policy : We request the courtesy of being contacted within 48 hours regarding a boarding cancellation. Many times there are others on a wait list who would appreciate the opportunity to board their cat here and it will keep us from worrying about you. Your cooperation in this matter is greatly appreciated.